Having a Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES) designation, I have the opportunity to meet with senior professionals regularly. You can trust you or your loved ones will be in good hands when working with an SRES. If you or your loved one is someone over the age of 50, your needs are different than a first-time homebuyer or seller. You may be looking to retire, right-size, or join an active adult community. Whatever reason you have for considering a move, you can depend on me to guide you through every part of the process.
Why work with an SRES?
As an SRES, I have had thorough training and experience in seniors real estate, including theses areas:
- Help you manage the financial and emotional challenges of selling the family home
- Customize a plan to market and sell your property
- Understand your needs and will ensure your home meets those needs now and in the future
- Work with lenders and financial advisors who specialize in reverse mortgages, 401(k) accounts, and IRAs for your real estate transaction
- Have many partners like movers, attorneys, home inspectors, and others to help you along the way
In addition, here are some resources that will help you understand the cost of long term care and the programs that can provide financial support. There are online database of tools, references, and articles that cover topics like available care options, and free resources that are available in Denver:
Contact me today if you need any resources or would like to discuss your situation!